Monday, March 31, 2014

Oversharing On Social Media

"As if every thought that tumbles through your head is so clever it would be a crime for it not to be shared. The Internet's not written in pencil, Mark, it's written in ink." - The Social Network
I think it's well said. For it's "permanent record" even after we are dead, I'd better stop oversharing my thoughts, feelings, and experiences on social media. Moreover, if those things relate to my personal value. Perhaps, I need to rethink about what I had written on this blogpost. So, for now and then, I only share something which are worthy to share to public. Anyway, I try my best to keep update the story of Single Fighter. And, what else? Well... Let me see then, how long I can restrain myself not to share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and even this blog.

Actually, oversharing depends on each person's value. Someone might think that upload the selfie is not oversharing, but for someone else, it is. It's better to define oversharing according to our value. Somehow, oversharing is desirable. We can't resist to keep our joy, even sadness, alone. We demand people's attention. Then, what if no one notice it? Whatever, folks! For I myself, I've decided to keep my personal life in secret. Secret is a new sexy! Hahaha...

See you on my next blogpost--about anything but my life. Unless, it's worth sharing! Hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment